Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Holiday

Amanda's perspective

My name is Amanda and I live in the USA. One day I splited up with my boyfriend and I was very sad. After that I thought I needed a holiday, so I went to the computer looking for the best place. As by chance I found a very good offer from a girl called Iris and we decided to exchange our houses.
when I arrived here I thought it was a bad place, but there weren't any boys.
I was having a good and quiet holidays since someone knocked on the door. It was Iris' brother, his name was Graham. When I saw him I fell in love inmediately and he too, so he invited me to his home. In his home, he presented me his two little daughters. I asked him if she was married and he said he mas a widower.
The next day he told me he was in love with me and I was very surprised.
Finally I had to return home at New Year's Eve, but when I was outside I dicided to turn back to invite Graham if I wanted to go with me. He said ok and we spent a happy evening. Probably it was the best holidays I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment