Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Holiday

IRIS PERSPECTIVE

My name is Iris and I live in London. I was at the work when I gave a present to a boy who I liked called Jasper, but he married another girl! I were very sad so after that I thought I needed a holiday. I went to the computer looking for the best place. As by chance I found a very good offer from a girl called Amanda and we decided to exchange our houses.
When I arrived there I I thought it was a very good place. The house was enormous and luxurios, so I decided to enjoy my holidays.
I was having a good and quiet holidays until someone knocked on the door. It was Miles, a person who works with Amanda in a film. When I saw him I fell in love inmediately, but he had a girlfriend. One day later he returned to my home and asked me if I want to have a date with him. Of course I said yes. We went to rent a film to watch together, but Miles saw Maggie outside with another boy. I was very surprised. Maggie said sorry to Miles, but Miles didn't listen to her. I fact I was happy tht Miles didn't have a firlfirend again.
Finally I invited Miles if he wanted to come with me. He said ok and we spent a happy evening in my old home with Amanda and Graham
Probably it was the best holidays I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment