Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to: write a description of a friend

My best friend

Ferran Veciana and I are friends. Ferran lives near me here in Banyoles. He lives next to the school of "La Barca". We go to the same school, so ew see each other every day.

Ferran is thirteen years old. He's quite short and he's got a bit long grey hair. The good thing about him is that he's very friendly and mice, although he can also be unadventurous sometimes, and he is always very mean!

Ferran is happiest when he's at school with me and my other friends Jordi and Adam. He likes staying at home sleeping and playing videogames. He also ests a lot of food, and his favourite is the meat.

I don't have only one friend. I also have two othe friends, their names are Jordi, and Adam. Jordi is the computer expert and he's very prankster and Adam is the football player and also very friendly
And this group of friend :we are the F2am

No comments:

Post a Comment