Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oral Presentation

Powerpoint




Video





Transcription

Hi, my name is Francesc and today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First I'm going to talk about the Gamelab, then I'm going to talk about my holidays in Denmark with my family, and finaly I'm going to talk about Billund and the park of Legoland.

In Copenhage we stayed 3 days in a hotel called “The Hotel Tivoli” wich is near of the park Tivoli,
When we were here, we did a lot of things. I think the first day we visited the park of Tivoli. The park of Tivoli is very famous in Copenhage, because it has a lot of big and beautiful gardens. Also there are some attractions like roller coasters around the park.

Then the other days we visited the important monuments in the city. We visited the Little Mermaid, the palace of Amalienborg wich is the private residence of Marguerite II and also we saw the road of Nyhavn and the Opera of Copenhague. And also, one day we visited the city of Odense.
After that we rent a car and we went to the Park of Legoland in Billund.
In Billund we stayed 3 days and the most of the time we stayed in the park wich has more than 55 milion of LEGO pieces. Also one day we visited the The Lego System S.A wich is the place where they desings the Legos.

After this amazing holidays I returned to my home to do the homework and pass a lot of time with my friends.

Thank you for listening to me,

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment