Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My classmates observation

Gemma Quintana

She went to Poole (England) an about 3 weeks with a lovelly family.
She stayed in St.Antoni with Clàudia an about 1 week.

She did good and the grammar was correct

Albert Roca

First, he went to English holidays in Britain. Then, he went about your family holidays in different regions from Africa. He did a safari.

He didn't have a powerpoint and he didn't prepare a lot.

Adam Porxas

-This summer, he went to a footboll campus in July.
-The 29th of July he and your friends went to La Cúpula de les Arenes.

-In August he and your family and a friends of your parents went to Andorra.
-In August she and my family and a friends of my parents went to Andorra.

Clàudia

She stayed in a beautiful country of the U.K: Poole. There she spent three weeks she went to Platja d’aro by the boat of Elisabet and her family. She stayed four days in St.Antoni de Calonge with Gemma and her family. She stayed in Roses two weeks with my father. The days that she stayed in banyoles.
She did good and the powerpoint was good.

Carla Tortós

First she went to Dover, second she went to Marrakesh with Júlia and finally she stayed in San Sebastià.

Pau Solà

He went to Bourmooth with Albert Roca, then he went to Port Aventura with his friends they spent one day there. At finally he went to Platja d'Aro. He did good, but the powerpoint didn't work.

Clara

She went to Llençà and in a english camp in l'Escala. Then she went to Cap Norfeu with her family and in Port de la Selva. She did normal.

Cristina Ros

On the 12th of July her brother borned. Then she went to St Antoni, Llençà and finally she celebrated her sister birthday. She did to short and the grammar wasn't very good.

Albert Quintanas

The first days of my summer holiday he went to Campus Berni Alvarez in Camprodon. He stayed seven days and every day she played basketball. I got up at seven o’clock and at eight o'clock I went to run into the forest. Then I had breakfast and after that I went for training. At one o'clock the train finished and I went for lunch and then I went for training again. At nine o'clock I went for dinner and at ten o'clock I went to a pavilion to do competitions of three vs three .


Júlia Masó

She stayed in England as Cristina, then she went to St Antoni with one of her friends, and at finally she went to Marrackesh. She did good and she prepared a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment